BUILDING CODE AND FIRE LIFE
- Pre-development code consulting and advice.
- Economic and cost effective design compliance identification.
- Authority liaison and consultation.
- Fire and smoke development analysis for egress assessment.
- Assessment of active and passive fire systems and services.
- Appeals Board, Tribunal or Court advocacy and expert witness.
- Private sector, government and private / public partnership certification and independent review.
- Building code, fire life safety, asset management and due diligence audits.
- Building inspections, inspection advice during construction.
- Issue of Building Permits, Construction Certificates and Statutory Approvals / Certification for construction.
- Issue of Occupancy Permits, Classification or use on completion of building work.
- Planning / Development applications, reports and statements in relation to accessibility and DDA requirements.
- Development of alternative solutions for compliance with the performance requirements of the BCA.
- Audit of new and existing buildings to identify areas of DDA non-compliance.
- Assessment of access provisions through the design and construction phases.
- Issue of design and construction compliance statements.
- Identifying of building essential safety measures in accordance with respective State and Territory regulations codes and standards.
- Inspecting and testing of passive building elements.
- Co-ordination and supervision of active systems and services.
- Development of ‘Essential Safety Measures’ project specific building maintenance schedules.
- Annual Essential Safety Measures Reports, fire safety statements and certification.